Celebrate Mother’s Day
If you are a kid, your momma is your angel, if you are a teenager, she is your best pal and if you are an adult, she is your best secret-sharer.
Throughout her life, she has been playing different roles in your life to make it smoother and easy-going. She has showered you with love when you needed it the most; she has been the stress reliever when you were overstressed due to your forthcoming examinations, she has been your support when all other people around you were underestimating you, she has been the shoulder to cry when you had a break up. You can look back at any stage of your life and find your mother standing by you with that never fading smile of hers.
Let this mother’s day be an ultra special day for not only your mom but your grandma too. Buy them roses and make them feel that they hold the most special place in your heart.
Here are few tips exclusively for making your mother’ day special.
- You can interview your mother. Let her feel how much interest you take in her life. Ask about her childhood, her kindergarten friends, her teenage, her first crush, her favorite job, the day you were born and any other thing that you feel must have been special in her life. End this conversation by expressing love and empathy for her.
- Arrange the best get together you can arrange for her. Invite all the people who you think hold special positions in your mother’s life. Order a special cake for her and arrange a barbeque.
- Take your mother for a shopping spree and buy her all the things she had been longing for.
- You can also arrange a trip for both of you to some place of your momma’s choice.
- Nothing else would touch her more than a hand made gift. Bake a cake for her. Design a card and make a wooden jewelry box for her. Create a small party place on your terrace and enjoy with your mom.
- Arrange a small get together with all your siblings and create a beautiful ambience using old photo albums of her. Share your joys and your memories – laugh and enjoy your time together. At the end of your party gift your mother with the best family photograph you have, that too specially framed according to her choice.
- Take your momma for lunch to the restaurant where she used to give you a treat when you were a kid.
- If for any reason you can’t be with your mother on this special day, make her realize her importance by sending her a
bouquet of flower along with a special cake and box of chocolates with a handmade greetings card that includes a very loving message exclusively for her. Also, leave a voice message to her specially to wish ‘mother’s day’.
- If your momma is a card player, remember to invite her for the family card game. Make her feel special by serving her favorite snacks and drink with your own hands. Also, make up your own coupon book and offer to help her any work she needs to be done.